Monday, March 31, 2008

My Exciting News

It feels great to have my energy back & be in the swing of things again.
Last weekend the girls at Scrap Pile put on a fantastic cyber crop with lots of fun to be had & the gallery is filling with many beautiful creations.

This is the card I made for Leah's challenge.
The challenge was to create your own background on cardstock & incorporate the theme of the CC, which was "Stars in their Eyes".



Did I mention that I have exciting news?? LOL
Well....earlier this month, I was honoured to be chosen as the new card maker design team member at Scrap Pile. I'm soooo excited & can't wait to get started.
I adore this site, it's my second home. Card makers are beautifully catered for with monthly challenges & a dedicated card gallery. The online store is jam packed with all the latest goodies too.
That's all for today. I've been busy working on some new projects which I'll be able to show in the next few days.
Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

WELCOME TO THE PILE JEWLS as our newest DT member...and as a cardmaker too.How cool is that!!!!!Looking forward to working and having fun with you.