Sunday, May 4, 2008

Where Does The Time Go?

Gee I've been a bit slack with updating my blog but I have been really busy otherwise.
My DT kit arrived at the end of last month & I got stuck straight into it & managed to create 8 cards from all the goodies Mel sent me.
I couldn't share them for awhile as they were for May so I needed to wait a bit.
Here are 4 from the first kit. I'll upload the others next time.
This kit included papers from Paper Loft's "Well Worn" range & some cute chipboard.
I love the little bugs on this one, I think they're snails, LOL.



I made this one from a Heidi Swapp file folder & it's for my cool nephew who is turning 18.



I had a good laugh when I was looking through my kit when it arrived. I pulled out the bottom part of the house & stared at it & scratched my head, thinking what on earth is this???.....then I found the roof, LOL.



This last card did take awhile. My trusty scissors got a bit of a work out but the result was worth it. I picked up the Wild Asparagus frame while I was in Melbourne & just love it...wish I'd bought more now.



That's it for now. Hope to be back tomorrow.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Beautiful earthy tones on these cards Jewls, and I knew you would looooove the little snails that were in your kit this month.Courtesy of the fantastic Maya Road.Your cutting out on the last one is amazing to say the least.