Saturday, August 9, 2008

Gee It's Been Awhile.....

I haven't posted for so long!!!! I've been busy with lots of different things lately, lots of organising, sorting & tossing going on around here. I was kind of hoping that if I started my spring cleaning it might trick winter into disappearing early, LOL.
Anyway, I have also been busy getting some new projects done with my DT kit for this month.
First up, I chose some WRMK paper that had a gorgeous design in the corner on one side, & 4 different patterns on the reverse side.
This card was made from the corner design. I've added some WRMK suede flowers & Lil Davis chip letters, and I've added a Kaiser rub on to them.



With the second card, I've used some gorgeous KI Memories Frosty Lace Cardstock. I've backed the butterflies with the patterns from the reverse side of the WRMK paper, added some rub ons & a Kaiser bling circle.



I'll be back soon with some more cards.
Thanks for looking :)

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

Wow Jewls I like both cards. The suede flower is superb, did you do the sewing on it and I love the orange flower teamed with the pink brad.

Leah said...

I just adore both of these Jewls! I love how you've used that butterfly PP and the bling works really well!! Great job!

Melissa said...

Hey Hunnny, I still look at your card with the butterflies and am amazed at how beautiful it is.So much work put into it, and well worth the effort too.Both are just awesome , and creative just like you...

Chloe said...

Awesome cards! Love the rub-ons over the alphas! Looks great!