Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I Am Such A Bad Blogger Friend

I apologise sincerely for being so late in acknowledging & thanking two sweet friends who have been kind enough to give me awards....not so recently now.
I was very happy to receive them but have been so busy that I keep forgetting to say thank you & pass it on.
The two dear friends in question, are Ros & Suzanne, who have both given me this award




Now I am supposed to pass this award along to 7 of my favourite bloggers, so here goes.

Chloe - who is my very beautiful & talented daughter, & who I love with all my heart.
Mel - the sweetest friend a girl could have.
Leah - is such a kind & generous person who has inspired me very much.
Maree - oh my goodness, this lady is a riot, & a very special friend too.


I'm sorry but I can only come up with 4.
I know these girls will want to pass it on to mutual friends so I don't want to hog everybody.


The rules for the award are - (1) The winner can put the logo on their blog. (2) Link the person you received your award from. (3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs. (4) Put links of those on yours. (5) Leave a message on the blogs of the girls or boys you’ve nominated.

Once again, thank you for the honour Ros & Suzanne.

5 comments:

Chloe said...

Wow! Thanks! I was hoping I'd get one of these one day!!!

Suzanne said...

You are not a bad blogger. Its hard to keep up sometimes.
I had fun the other night at scrap pile they are a great bunch of girls.

Melissa said...

Wow Jewls, thanks Hun.I will try and get to passing mine on real soon.You are a sweetheart

Chloe said...

I've given you an award!!! WINK!

Melissa said...

LOL....gave you a little award back too....just love you and your blog too much not to.