Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Last Leg....

Well my daughter Chloe made it through to the Grand Final in SYTYCS, OMG it's just too exciting.
Voting is now open but is only for a short time this round.
The winner will be announced at 8.30pm (EDST) tomorrow night.
If you are a registered member at Scraptacular & would like to vote for Chloe, please, please do.
I've witnessed the sweat, tears & effort that she has put into this competition week after week & it would be a dream come true for her to actually win it.
Remember you no longer need to have 30 posts to be eligible to vote.
I'd like to share Chloe's 2 layouts for this final round with you.
This is her single & it features my gorgeous grand daughter looking as cute as can be.



And this is her double layout & is all about her journey in this wonderful competition.



Thanks for stopping by & I hope to be able to announce some good news tomorrow at the close of voting :)

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Well done to Chloe and well deserved she has put so much into this.

Chloe said...

I didn't cry!!! Ok, maybe just a little bit! But I certainly didn't sweat! Yuk!!!

Thanks for your support Ma! Love you!!!

ros said...

Oh well done. These layouts are gorgeous. I absolutly love what chloes done with the double page, what a great idea