Saturday, January 31, 2009

CPS Sketch #100

Hello....remember me?????

I'm so sorry to have abandoned this poor little blog for so long. I've been having a wonderful time with the kids over the Summer holidays. All good things come to an end though & it's back to school on Monday. I'll miss my sleep ins but I'm kind of ready to get back into a routine & spend some time without hearing chatter 24/7...my little girl can talk like you wouldn't believe, LOL.

We've also been busy doing lots of work on the house. Hubby remodelled the kitchen a bit as I've been wanting a desk area in there. So some cupboards were reshuffled around & I love the end result. I am also now the very excited owner of my very first dishwasher, I love it madly.
There has been a lot of painting happening too, 4 rooms so far, & it's really freshened the house up so much.
This will be a continuing effort this year. We are very determined to get this house finished finally.

Needless to say there hasn't been much time for crafting but I must say I've enjoyed taking a break for awhile.
My daughter, Chloe, has come to visit today & it's the perfect opportunity to sit down together & get stuck back into it.

The great team at CPS are celebrating their 100th sketch so I thought that would be a great place to start. The are running a competition at the moment so pop on over to check it out, there are great prizes being offered.
So here is my card based on sketch #100.
I've used Crate Paper "Prudence" papers & diecuts.



I hope to have more projects to show soon but for now I hope you've all enjoyed the holidays too & that all the kids settle back into school happily.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

HI Gorgeous...yay...you have updated anddddd done a card...woooohoooo for you.So nice to hear you have had a great holiday with the kids, and getting things done around the house.Nice to see you creating again to .Gotta love that crate paper.Enjoy your last day of school hols.Our first week went very quickly.Love to you all over there

Tammy said...

Oh Jewls this is gorgeous I love these colours together! Can't wait to see what else you have been up to.

Chloe said...

Hey Ma! Best of luck with the CPS comp! Ur card is gorgeous!

Still haven't finished the page I was working on... but I have updated my blog so that's a start!

I hope you have a lovely day in your quiet house tomorrow!

Helen Jolly said...

Beautiful card Jewls!
love those colours....very nice
Sounds like you have been very busy with your house!!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW at Grandma again, Congratulations to you, I am sooo very happy for you. :-)