Tuesday, March 17, 2009

CHAOS!!!!

That was what my weekend was full off.

It started with a huge backhoe arriving to virtually tear up our back yard. My dear husband decided he'd like to build a cricket pitch but our backyard is quite steep & rocky, not ideal for a cricket pitch. So in came the backhoe to take care of that problem. Well 3 days later it was finally beautifully level & everything was covered in a thick layer of red dust which wasn't fun to clean.
Here is a pic of the work getting underway. I will take another photo tomorrow of the end result.



On Saturday afternoon my little girl tripped while running on the lawn & fell awkwardly on her arm. A 3 hour visit to the hospital revealed a fracture just above her elbow. Thankfully the bones are not displaced so a cast wasn't required. She has it in a collar & cuff & it is still very sore & swollen. I don't think she minds having time of school though.

So after all that, I hope you can all forgive me for being so late with the winner of my giveaway.

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:6
Timestamp: 2009-03-17 04:18:42 UTC


It is with pleasure that I can announce the winner is..... KYLIE!!!!!
I will be in contact with you to get your address details soon Kylie :)

I managed to make a card for Linda's Card Challenge this month, before chaos descended on me.
This is my take on the sketch.



I've been working on some Easter cards too which I will try to take photos of tomorrow.
Thanks for stopping by :)

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

Love your card Jewls. I hope your little girl is OK.

I can relate to a cricket wanted in your backyard.
We have a golf practice area and they are trying to put in a golf green here.

Melissa said...

Looking forward to seeing the end result of said cricket pitch Jewls.Hoping Mo is doing OK, and you too.I really pray that things calm down a little for you soon.Luv to you

Kylie Liston said...

Hugs to your poor baby girl :-( hope she's feeling better soon!!
And a great big THANKYOU for the prize thats coming!! I pm'd you my address! Thanks again, OH, love that card too, just gorgeous!! K

Anonymous said...

Hi Jewls! Found your blog through your card positoning systems #108 entry! I really love this card !! TFS! I am from Melbourne