Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter

Hi everyone.
I hope you are all enjoying your Easter break so far. It's certainly lovely to be out of the school routine & relaxing lots with the family. Excitement is rising here today with the arrival of the Easter bunny not far away now :)
I finally got around to doing my card for this weeks CPS sketch, last night.
This is sketch #110.




And this is my take on it.



I've used some Prima papers, Crate diecuts & an Autumn Leaves chipboard journaling panel.

I also wanted to tell you about a great event coming up on the Cuttlebug Challenges blog.
They are having an online Spa retreat with loads of fun, challenges & prizes & I can't wait, it sounds like a fantastic event.




Check out all the info at Cuttlebug Challenges.

Wishing you all a very safe, joyous & fun Easter :)

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy Easter Julie, DH, DS and DD from all of us in the far north of Qld.Boys are getting excited about the bunny arriving tomorrow morning too.No doubt it will be another early rise.Hope the Easter Bunny doesn't forget you and DH!!!!
Have a lovely family day out tomorrow too.
Love, Mel xo

Ceci said...

I think my kids have forgotten about the easter bunny coming! lol...I love your card Jewls..just beautiful. Must check out that cuttlebug challenge, thanks for the info. :D

Chloe said...

Happy Easter! Can't wait to see you all tomorrow!

Love your card!

xxx

Suzanne said...

Your card looks fantastic. I hope you have a wonderful Easter and Easter Bunny brings some lovely surprises.
Yeh to school holidays for me too, I love having no routine.

Melanie said...

Happy Easter :)

Allison Rankin said...

Terrific creation!

Leah said...

Gorgeous card, Jewls!

Will have to go check out that Cuttlebug challenge for sure. Thanks for the link.

Hope you had a fantastic Easter!