Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas To All.....



The excitement is building here in our house as tomorrow is the big day.
The stockings are hung, the presents are wrapped & there are lots of yummy smells lingering in the air.
Yesterday Molly & I had fun with our annual tradition of making gingerbread. This year we made these cute little reindeer.




We had to do a quality control test of course & I can tell you they are scrumptious.
I think these two cheeky fur balls are trying to look sweet & innocent in the hopes of getting to taste a gingerbread too.







Well we are off to go look at all the Christmas lights so I'd better get moving.
I sincerely hope everyone has a happy & magical Christmas. Eat, drink & be merry & please drive safely if you are on the roads.

1 comment:

Leah said...

What a stunning fireplace Jewls! You have decorated so beautifully. Merry Christmas and here's to a fantastic 2011! Leah xx