Saturday, January 22, 2011

A Very Special Day.....

Last Sunday was my beautiful daughter's wedding day & it was a truly magical, amazing, wonderful day. It was held down south in the gorgeous setting of Margaret River with the ceremony on a beautiful part of the beach.
Chloe looked like a princess & I was so very proud of the beautiful young woman she has become. I have to admit I was quite teary as Chloe & James exchanged their vows.
Later that night we enjoyed an amazing reception with the most delicious food & lots of fun.

Here is a photo of the special day & if you drop by Chloe's blog, you can see more gorgeous photos.
























I made them this wedding card which incorporates their colours of ivory, yellow & grey.



















It was the most perfect day for the most perfect couple & I know they will have the most perfect life together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Julie, that card is stunning, I love how you have done the ribbon, and I have already checked out Chloe's blog, the day looked truly magical :)

Suzanne said...

It looks such a beautiful place for a wedding and she is a stunning bride.